The Roger Anderson Chorale:
- Seeks to stand with our community seeking justice and equality through peaceful and musical expression.
- Is committed to upholding all that supports the rights of all human beings to be equal.
- Stands together with those whose hearts beat strong against injustice.
- Fearlessly confronts all racism and the destruction it causes to our society.
- Joins all ethnicities to create an inclusive community where everyone has equal and fair access to opportunity.
- Emphasizes the importance of song and supports all communities who are deprived through racism and bigotry.
Our next concerts are scheduled for January or February 2021.
Thank you for your continued support.
Roger Alden Anderson, Director